Hostel in Stockholm
Are you looking for a good youth hostel in Stockholm? Långholmen’s Hostel is situated on Stockholm’s most captivating island and is one of Europe’s most popular. You will find everything you can expect from a world-class youth hostel and also a nice pub, and a really good inn. Just outside the hostel entrance is a beach where you can take a swim in lake Mälaren.
Hostel in the old prison
At Långholmen’s Youth Hostel you stay in the original but now totally renovated prison cells of the Crown Remand Prison (Kronohäktet). Kronohäktet was built in the 1840s and was closed in 1975. You stay in 2 – 4 bed cells that today offer smart solutions for a comfortable visit. You get a discount if you are a member of the STF (Swedish Tourist Association). In the summer and on weekends, you can even book a cell with a shower and WC at a small extra cost. Our reception has a small shop and a mini café and is open day and night.
P.S. You get your own key to your cell!
Good to know
- Breakfast buffet – adults SEK 98, children SEK 50. Breakfast is served 07:00 – 09:30 on weekdays and 07:30 – 10:00 on weekend. Different opening hours during Christmas & New Year.
- Check-in is from 3 p.m. and check-out is by 10.00 a.m.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking if space is available
- No smoking
- Sells tickets for public transportations
- Guest kitchen (does not apply to groups)
- Laundry facilities
- Jogging trails
- 10 min. walk from/to Airport coaches
“I would happily recommend this hostel to anyone. Clean, well run with modern facilities in a pleasant part of Stockholm.”
Colin, Otley, U.K.