Hotel in Stockholm
Stay in a prison! Near Södermalm in Stockholm lies the verdant island Långholmen. We have turned an old prison into a unique, inviting and exciting hotel. The reception with a ”mini café” and a small shop is open day and night. We also have a nice pub, and a really good inn. Our renovated cells offer all amenities you could think of and last but not least… a captivating charm.
The island Långholmen
On Långholmen, it is you who decides the pace. Outside the hotel’s entrance, there is a delightful bathing beach and good jogging and promenade trails, in a beautiful, peaceful park environment. On the other side of Långholm’s Bridge, Södermalm and the rest of Stockholm are waiting with the rich offering of shopping and pleasure, in the form of theatres, cinemas, galleries and restaurants. Here we will tip you about the places we think are best and a must visit in our beautiful city.
Good to know
- Breakfast buffet served 07:00 – 09:30 on weekdays and 07:30 – 10:00 on weekend. Different opening hours during Christmas & New Year.
- A breakfast bag can be ordered if you do not want to eat at the breakfast buffet. Notify the reception at the latest at check-in.
- Check-in is from 3 p.m. and checkout is by 12:00 at noon
- No smoking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking if space is available
- Café (open June-August)
- Jogging trails
- 10 min. walk from/to Airport coaches
“A perfect hotel for a stay in Stockholm”
Dr. Christoph Mülleder, Austria