Café Rastgården – outdoor Café in the old exercise yards.
Welcome to our summer cafe in the exercise yard of the former prison at Långholmen! We serve coffee, simpler dishes, sandwiches, wine, beer and other chilled drinks. Take a seat in one of our areas outdoors, under the roof or indoors.
Café Rastgården is open every day at. 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. from 29 June to 5 August. Before and after these dates, you are welcome to visit our restaurant Wärdshuset and the bar Finkan.
Todo when you are here
- Play boule. We have boule sets to lend for free.
- A smal children's playground can be found in one of the exercise yards.
- Take a swim in lake Mälaren. The beach is only 50 meters from the cafe!
- Visit the Prison Museum. Open at 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission SEK 25/adult, SEK 10/children, free of charge for guests of the hotel and hostel.
- Explore the island of Långholmen. Map with information in Swedish about the island can be bought for SEK 20.
- Rent a bike. SEK 35/hour or SEK 175/day.