We value your safety when you visit Långholmen. We monitor developments during the situation around Covid-19 and follow the guidelines given by Swedish authorities.
- As of February 9, 2022, the Swedish Public Health Authority took away the restrictions that limited our operations.
- No proof of vaccination is required when you eat, stay, hold conferences or do activities with us.
To increase security at the facility, we have taken several measures:
- Our already extensive procedures for cleaning the facility have been strengthened.
- Hand sanitizer is available in most places.
- We have disposable paper towels in all toilets.
- We serve table service at lunch and dinner in the Wärdshuset as before.
- All employees must be healthy to work at the facility.
- Our employees are well informed about routines on how suspected illness should be handled.
If you have any questions regarding your visit at Långholmen, please feel free to contact us at +46 8 720 85 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question? Please contact us!
Phone: +46 8-720 85 00 Mail: email@example.com