Good to Know…
- Breakfast buffet – adults SEK 98, children SEK 50. Served weekdays 07.00-09.30 and weekends 07.30-10.00.
- Check-in is from 3 p.m. and check-out is by 10.00 a.m.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking if space is available
- No smoking
- Sells tickets for public transportations
- Café (open June – August)
- Guest kitchen (does not apply to groups)
- Laundry facilities
- Jogging trails
- 10 min. walk from/to Airport coaches
How to get here
As the name suggests, Långholmen is a long narrow island lying between Kungsholmen and Södermalm. Västerbron (the West Bridge) stretches over the island and between Södermalm and Långholmen runs the narrow Pålsund. Two bridges lead to Långholmen. When you visit us, cross on Långholmsbron, the second counting from the City.
We have over 50 parking places that are free for our guests. Ask for a parking permit at the Hotel Reception, Conference Reception or in the Inn and follow the parking instructions. Note parking is available on a first-come first-served basis. If our car park should be full there is parking for a fee under Västerbron.
The closest underground station is called Hornstull, about a 10 mins walk. Buses no 4, no 54 no 66 and no 77 stop close by.
To plan your journey we recommend to use SL:s journey planner.
At our reception you can buy tickets valid for travel with Stockholm Public Transport "SL". You can choose to buy:
- Travelcards for single journey, 24 hours and 72 hours.
- SL Access smart card preloaded with credits "Reskassa" that you spend when you travel with SL.
Airport coaches from Arlanda-Hornstull (Flygbussarna)
If you’d like a quick, convenient and affordable transfer to Långholmen, we suggest the Airport coaches from Arlanda-Hornstull. You’ll find the the hotel just a 10 minute walk from the bus station. A single ticket is SEK.99 (SEK89 for youth). Buy the ticket in advance online or directly from the driver. The journey takes approximately 45 minutes.
|Zip code:||117 33 Stockholm|
|Tel:||+46 8 720 85 00|
|Fax:||+46 8 720 85 75|